Full membership (MCCT)
Membership is for teachers in early years, primary, middle, secondary and further education employed to teach children or young people 0-19 yrs. Benefits include:
- Subscription to our termly, peer-reviewed journal Impact
- Access to an education and research database; the world’s largest and most complete collection of full-text education journals
- Access to University of Bristol Document Summary Service
- Invitations to exclusive Chartered College events and discounted rates for our conferences and events
- Materials to run your own journal clubs
- Access to members-only site, My College and more...
- Access to courses on our online learning platform
- Entrance to Chartered College networks across the country
- 30% discount on SAGE, Crown House and John Catt resources
- Personal welcome letter and membership card
- Ability to vote and stand in Council elections
I joined because I wanted to take control of my professional development as I look ahead to my future in teaching.
Lisa Pettifer, Teacher