There are many reasons to invest in a group membership with your professional body for teaching; professional accreditation and career development for staff, a sense of achievement for your team, to deepen your school or trust’s commitment to evidence-informed practice, and to gain access to a network of 45,000 teachers and school leaders, to name but a few.
It’s not just school staff who benefit from a group membership. Schools, pupils and parents benefit too.
– Recognition for expertise builds confidence and enhances motivation, creating happier, positive staff who deliver inspirational evidence-informed teaching.
– Happier staff are more likely to be retained, reducing time spent on recruitment.
– MCCT designations raise the credibility of your teachers and in turn, the status of your school.
– A reputation for investing in CPD shows you are serious about the career and professional development of your staff and makes your school more attractive to future employees.
– Accredited CPD and resources reduce the time spent on planning and increases department efficiency.
– Schools can develop future leaders and senior managers through CPD.