GROUP MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.The Chartered College of Teaching group membership terms and conditions are set out in full below. These terms are applicable to all group memberships purchased from January 2017.
Group membership is open to any institution who purchases more than five(5) memberships on behalf of their staff.
2.Please note that all purchased group memberships are non- refundable including but not limited to the circumstances outlined below:
- If for any reason a staff member has chosen not to redeem their membership for the full term of one year;
- If for any reason a staff member has left the school who have purchased the group membership;
- The school have not redeemed their purchased memberships.
3.The Chartered College of Teaching retains discretion in the application of the terms set out above. Refunds are only available in exceptional circumstances.
- The Chartered College of Teaching only accepts group memberships that are paid in full. Requests for invoices can only be processed with a valid purchase order and are subject to prior approval. To pay via invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this processed. All invoices must be paid within thirty (30) working days from the date that the invoice was received before the purchased group memberships can be confirmed by the Chartered College of Teaching.
5.There is a 12-month time limit to redeem a group membership. The year of subscription begins when membership is redeemed therefore the Chartered College of Teaching accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the failure of the school or staff members to redeem memberships.
6.The Chartered College of Teaching requires the information set out below for the purpose of recording and tracking memberships. The use of this information is limited to the extent of providing membership services for teachers who have redeemed their membership and will only be shared with data processors in order to provide services as part of their membership.
The information required is:
- Personal details, namely the teacher’s full name and email address that have redeemed the membership with the school.
- Contact details of the school for the purpose of renewals.
7.These terms and conditions are governed by English law and, by accepting them, every school who have purchase group memberships irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the provision in question will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.These conditions may be altered and varied from time to time by the Chartered College of Teaching, as it may, in its discretion deem fit.