The Chartered College of Teaching offers opportunities for professionals to learn new things, develop their practice and engage in discussions and debates around relevant themes and issues. Many of these events are organised by our member-led networks across the UK.
Networks are groups led by members of the Chartered College of Teaching who have successfully applied as network leaders. Networks offer local opportunities for professionals to develop their practice and engage in discussions and debates around relevant themes and issues.
– If you have any further queries about getting involved with our networks and events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you would like to request for a member of our team to attend your event, manage a stand at your event or request event materials such as flyers, posters, application forms & free post envelopes, presentations, taster Impact articles and more, please complete the form below.
- Rathfern CCT Research Network
- West London Chartered College of Teaching Network
- Applied Education Research Network
- Small School Support Network
- Enabling Learning
- Portsmouth Professional Development Consortium MFL
- Bath Spa Chartered College Network
- Bristol Chartered College of Teaching Network
- Wiltshire SEND network
- North Somerset Network
EARLY CAREER CONFERENCE 2019
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019