More than 27,500 teachers who trained between 2011 and 2015 had already left the job by 2015 (The Guardian).
We’re supporting teachers to work with the latest evidence and research with our termly journal Impact and access to the world's largest collection of education journals.
Teachers are working in the most effective, informed way to provide the best possible education for children and young people now, and in the future.
We will improve the quality of education for children and young people by supporting teachers, championing great teaching and raising the status of the profession. To achieve this, we will:
• Be the connection to the wider profession
• Be the voice of the profession
• Be the conduit to a more evidence-informed profession
• Provide access to professional knowledge and intellectual challenge
• Focus on teaching and learning
• Offer accreditation and pathways