Student membership of the Chartered College of Teaching is available to full-time students, those studying to become teachers from early years to further education and teachers currently taking a break to return to full-time study.
Student benefits include:
- Access to an education and research database; the world’s largest and most complete collection of full-text education journals
- Access to University of Bristol Document Summary Service
- Invitations to exclusive Chartered College events and discounted rates for our conferences and events
- Materials to run your own journal clubs
- Access to members-only site, Research and Practice Hub and more...
- Access to courses on our online learning platform
- Entrance to Chartered College networks across the country
- 30% discount on SAGE, Crown House and John Catt resources
The benefits of having access to the research database is having a significant impact on my approach to assignments and have also been great discussion points during assignments. The quantity and quality of research papers available have benefitted my voluntary work… Read more “Student Testimonial”