Professional Affiliate membership
Professional Affiliate membership is available to colleagues working alongside teachers and leaders in an early years setting, school, college, or Higher Education Institutions as well as not for profit organisations.
Member benefits include:
- Subscription to our termly, peer-reviewed journal Impact
- Access to an education and research database; the world’s largest and most complete collection of full-text education journals
- Access to University of Bristol Document Summary Service
- Invitations to exclusive Chartered College events and discounted rates for our conferences and events
- Materials to run your own journal clubs
- Access to members-only site, Research and Practice Hub and more...
- Access to courses on our online learning platform
- Entrance to Chartered College networks across the country
- 30% discount on SAGE, Crown House and John Catt resources
- Personal welcome letter and membership card
The establishment of the Chartered College is an important step in the true professionalisation of teachers, taking us closer to the situation in which every teacher is respected, knowledgeable, research-informed and connected to the rest of the profession.