"The Chartered College is doing fantastic work helping us become more research informed. Something many teachers want to do, but don't know where to start."
Join us as an International Affiliate
To join as an International Affiliate, you will need to have completed your teacher training, or be a member of staff working alongside teachers and leaders in an early years setting, school, college or higher education institution (HEI), outside of the areas listed below:
the United Kingdom, Ireland, a crown dependency or a British Overseas Territory, a Services education setting
- Termly copies of our award-winning, peer reviewed journal, Impact
- Access to our members-only site, My College, with ‘research in a nutshell guides’ and digests of research
- CPD packs to deliver staff training
- Research engagement toolkits, at a school and individual level
- Discounts on books from SAGE, Crown House, Bloomsbury and more…
- Access to the University of Bristol Document Survey Service
Have the support of your professional body behind you for just £55 a year
We’re your professional body, here to celebrate, support and connect you with the teaching profession in the UK.
Membership makes a difference, join us to:
Continually Develop and deliver the best possible education
- Peer-reviewed journal, Impact, full of the latest research and practice
- MyCollege, your home for teaching with tailor-made insight and guidance
Know what works and why
- Compact guides, packed with tools to support you in the classroom
- Access the world’s largest research database
Valued as an expert
- Remain engaged with what is going on in the UK education system
I trained in the UK, what about me?
If you completed your training in the UK, but are teaching abroad, you are eligible to join us as a Full Member (MCCT), click here to join this category of Membership.