For the next issue of Impact, publishing in the spring term 2019, we are seeking papers focussing on ‘developing a learning culture’.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Creating a productive classroom environment – including motivation, high expectations, rewards and sanctions
- The effectiveness of different approaches to teaching – e.g. direct instruction, group work, independent learning, oracy approaches
- Managing behaviour, building relationships and valuing diversity
- Providing academic and pastoral support to enable all students to thrive, including supporting those with SEND and EAL
- Maintaining a teacher learning culture – coaching, mentoring, collegiality, research.
We encourage submissions across the full range of settings and phases. We are also happy to receive submissions for areas of particular interest to teachers outside of these topics for consideration either in the print or online edition of Impact.
Dates for your diary:
Submissions deadline: 16th October 2018
Notifications of accepted proposals sent to authors: 22nd October 2018
Full drafts submitted: 19th November 2018