Founding Fellowship Eligibility
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Be a Member or Affiliate of the Chartered College (or be eligible to join either of these categories of membership)
- Have been peer-nominated for Founding Fellowship. The Nominator will need to declare that they:
- are a Member or Affiliate of the Chartered College of Teaching, or eligible to join either of these categories of membership
- have at least ten years’ experience in teaching 0-19 year olds
- Have at least ten years’ experience in teaching 0-19 year olds
- Have made a significant contribution to the teaching profession and are able to demonstrate that in your teaching career you:
- critically evaluate and reflect on your own practice
- commit to engaging in relevant, career-long professional learning
- express collegiality by supporting, and learning from, others
- adhere to high standards of professionalism
- engage critically with research and evidence.
What you need to apply:
- Name, role and email address of one referee who is willing to support your application
- Any certificates, awards or documentation that you consider to support your application (these are not mandatory).
You will need to complete an application form with extended responses including details of how you demonstrate you meet the requirements for Fellowship.