- This event has passed.
Wiltshire SEND Teachmeet
June 25 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The SEND Inclusion and Vulnerable Learners Network are hosting a teachmeet style event for anyone involved in education who has an interest in Special Educational Needs, Inclusion and Vulnerable Learners.
Eight speakers. Two Hours. Refreshments. Networking. Raffle.
Refreshments and signing-in from 3.45pm.
- Keynote speaker: Samantha Garner, Inclusion and Mental Health Consultant Speaker and Author, Associate Consultant for Veema Education
- Michelle Reysenn, Headteacher, Notton House School
- Jez Hargreaves, Music Therapist
- Amy Franczak, Drama Therapist
- Vicky Marshall, SENCo, John Of Gaunt School
- Richard Lewis, Lead Teacher for Maths, Springfields
- Natalie Johnston, Rendcomb College
- Claire Fawcitt, Primary SEND teacher, Springfields
To book your place, email: email@example.com
This event is free. Donations on the night towards the costs of refreshments are appreciated.