Science of Learning and its implementation in the curriculum
December 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
To book your place, please visit the link below and use the password: Churchill
Heads of Faculty
- Thinking about starting out on the ‘Science of Learning’ journey with your department and unsure where to start?
- Heard about spacing, interleaving, quizzing and want to know what it looks like in practice?
- Got a couple of Knowledge Organisers on the go, but teachers and students not buying in just yet?
- Frustrated that retention of knowledge by the end of Year 11 is simply not happening?
- Keen to embrace recent evidence based research around ways students learn most effectively?
This will be led by Dave Grimmett, Head of English at Churchill Academy and the experiences within his own
This will be the first of two sessions on this topic with the next one taking place on the 17th March 2020.
Booking is free, please use the password: Churchill