- This event has passed.
LondonEd: A research conference for London schools
July 5 @ 9:15 am - 3:45 pm
To book your place, go to:
This conference is a collaborative project led by: The Association for the Study of Primary Education (ASPE); London South and Impact Teaching School Alliances; Rathfern Primary, a Chartered College of Teaching Hub School; Rosendale Research School, the EEF designated research hub for London and UCL Institute of Education’s Research and Development Network.
London is one of the most innovative and forward thinking places to be educated in the country and this conference will celebrate the strength and power of the teacher research movement across the city. Teacher researchers will showcase their research findings about pedagogical questions using a range of research methodologies. Leading academic researchers will showcase their findings and open up a dialogue about the implications for practice in schools. The venue for this conference is being generously donated by the Greater London Authority.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Daisy Christodoulou Director of Education, No More Marking
- Ruth Dann UCL Institute of Education
- Dr Lee Elliot Major Professor of Social Mobility, University of Exeter
- David Godfrey UCL Institute of Education
- Jeremy Hodgen UCL Institute of Education
- Ruth Kershner University of Cambridge
- Martin Mills UCL Institute of Education
- Alison Peacock Chief Executive, Chartered College of Teaching
- Lesley Saunders University of Oxford
- Alicia Shaw Institute for Effective Education
- Gordon Stobart University of Oxford
- David Weston Chief Executive, Teacher Development Trust
There will also be a range of research focused workshops presented by London schools with themes including: SEN, gender equality, metacognition, early years, and many more.
Use the code EARLYBIRD when booking for £10 off before May 12th.