Application and eligibility
The cost of undertaking the programme is £850.
We are committed to offering affordable solutions for teachers who want to participate in the programme and we understand that the total cost of the programme may be difficult for individual teachers to pay in full. Therefore, it is possible to pay in instalments, as follows:
• £100 registration fee when accepted onto the programme
• £50 a month for the following 15 months
Teachers interested in participating in the programme will need to meet the following criteria:
• A minimum of three years’ experience as a teacher
• A current full member of the Chartered College (initial application may be made without membership, but if successful, membership will be required before starting the programme)
• A practising teacher working with pupils up to 19 years of age.
In addition, in order to ensure that you are able to get the most of out of the programme, we ask that you agree to fulfil the expectations outlined above. You will need to have support from your headteacher or relevant member of SLT to apply and they will be asked to complete a reference at the beginning and end of the programme.
How to apply
Applications have now closed. If you'd like to register for our next cohort email us at email@example.com
In order to apply to be part of the programme, you will need to complete an online application form. You will be asked to share some details about your current role and experience, provide he details of a referee who we will contect, and respond to the following essay question:
- How did you ascertain which area of your practice you needed to improve?
- What did you do in order to improve it?
- How did you decide what change you should make?
- How did you plan to evaluate the effectiveness of the change?
- What impact did it have on outcomes of children and young people
- How do you know what impact it had?